Virtual barley agriculture training is a competency in the field of agriculture – horticulture and with jobs such as agricultural engineering, farmers, experts working in agricultural research centers and natural resources, seed control and certification centers, agricultural mechanization companies, and production and sales centers Pesticides and agricultural implements are associated.
Summary of this course:
Barley is an annual herbaceous plant that grows up to one meter depending on its variety. Its leaves are alternate, narrow and long, and dark green.
Barley is divided into two categories in terms of cultivation: spring barley and autumn barley.
Spring barley is planted in spring and does not need winter cold and gives seeds before winter, while autumn barley is planted in autumn and needs winter cold.
Pest and disease control:
- The most important pest of barley is the age of wheat.
- Wheat age damages the crop both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Soft for combating maternal age in farms with a yield of more than 30 tons per hectare is 4-5 pieces per square meter and for nymphs is 7-6 pieces per square meter.
- Consult the plant protection unit or phytosanitary clinics for control and spraying.
- Barley is extremely susceptible to fungal diseases.
- Important fungal diseases of barley include: blackheads, yellow rust, barley spot spots and powdery mildew.
Topics of Virtual Training in Barley Agriculture:
- Investigation of distribution, morphology and taxonomy of barley
- Analysis of growth stages and types of barley species and varieties
- Selection of cultivars based on plant characteristics
- Climatic and soil assessment of the region
- Tillage operations, land preparation and barley cultivation in the field with observance of cultivation frequency
- Irrigation of barley field was in progress
- Determining the need for fertilizer, time of use and method of fertilizer supply
- Management and control of weeds in the barley field
- Management and control of common pests and diseases in barley fields
- Barley crop harvesting and storage
Prerequisites for Barley Agriculture Training Course:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.