Abacus software e-learning is one of the most effective courses on ABAQUS to provide you with all the knowledge and skills needed to become a mechanical or civil engineer or engineer who wants to expand their knowledge of finite elements. In this course, you will learn ABAQUS from basics to advanced levels. This course should enable you to confidently use ABAQUS to implement your ideas and creativity in practice. After this course, you can proudly write your ABAQUS skills on your resume.
Advantages of Abacus software:
• Ease of use (modeling, assembly, calibration, and…).
• Accurate analysis and valid results.
• Ability to accurately solve transient nonlinear dynamic problems (collision, impact, explosion, crunch, etc.).
• Having advanced behavioral models of materials (metals, rubber, foam, viscoelastic materials, piezoelectric materials, concrete, soil, polymers, fluids, etc.).
• Ease of file transfer and communication with other software.
What you will learn in this virtual tutorial of Abacus software:
Be sure to write your ABAQUS skills on your resume.
Introduction to Finite Element Analysis (FEA).
Computer modeling and analysis using Abaqus.
Analysis of mechanical components and assemblies and visualization of FEA results.
Basic mathematical knowledge.
Abaqus CAE 2017 or any previous version.
Basic knowledge of mechanical engineering will be useful, otherwise, no special need is required.
Who is this course for:
People who want to learn the basics of Abaqus.
People who want to start with FEA simulation.
People who want to get a better job through ABAQUS skills.
People who want to mention ABAQUS skills in their resume.
Beginner simulation engineers are curious about FEA.
Entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, builders and enthusiasts.
Prerequisites for ABAQUS software training course:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and the course is taught from the beginning.