Weed Operations E-LearningNovember 13, 2021
Planting And Burying The Feet Of The Bushes E-LearningNovember 13, 2021
Virtual training for controlling and regulating the climatic conditions of production halls of agricultural and livestock products, automation of production halls helps the producers of agricultural and livestock products to use the systems, devices and equipment controlling climatic conditions such as temperature, humidity, light and concentration of gases. Familiar with production halls. And has learned how to set up, adjust, troubleshoot and repair them. Up to costs
Save production. Also, in most cases where there is no access to a specialist, the sensitive production process is not interrupted or damaged.
Summary of this course:
- One of the advantages of production halls is the existence of equipped heating and ventilation system. Using them, the cultivation time of the product can be changed as desired.
- In using any greenhouse heating system, care must be taken to seriously prevent the penetration of smoke and carbon monoxide gas into the greenhouse. Otherwise, all the plants will be seriously damaged.
- When installing heating systems, try not to place the heat generating unit near the plants. Because while creating burns, they will create dry air and a number of plants will be destroyed.
- Combine the burner fuel with the right amount of air and burn it completely.
- If diesel is used, the fuel tank should not be stored outdoors. Because in the evenings, moist air penetrates into the tank and leads to water entering the tank and will cause the possibility of damage to the burner parts.
Topics of the virtual training course on controlling and regulating the climatic conditions of production halls of agricultural and livestock products:
- Check heating systems
- Check cooling systems
- Work with air conditioning systems
- Working with climate measurement and control devices
Prerequisites for the training course on controlling and regulating the climatic conditions of production halls for agricultural and livestock products:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.