Virtual Accident Assistant Training: Accident Assistant is a job in the field of health and safety in which a person is able to perform competencies such as applying the requirements and regulations of occupational health and safety, managing and investigating the accident scene, emergency evacuation in accidents, psychological support for the injured. First aid in the event of an accident and firefighting and fire safety and is associated with occupations such as passive defense in industry, responsible for health and safety, fire behavior, disaster preparedness and man-made and first aid.
Accident Relief Features:
1) Having sufficient information and skills to perform first aid.
2) Maintaining composure in the face of the accident scene and the injured.
3) Speed of action at work. This is very important for dealing with life-threatening factors.
4) Having the initiative and maximum use of the minimum available tools and facilities.
5) To comfort the injured and provide them with psychological support.
6) Observance of the dominant culture of the region and adherence to religious teachings and values.
7) Knowing the scope of your activity and not interfering in medical affairs.
8) High decision-making power in the accident.
9) Prioritize service delivery.
10) Have high self-confidence.
List of Virtual Emergency Relief Training Topics:
Prerequisites for the disaster relief course:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.