Stock Technical Analyst E-LearningNovember 3, 2021
Financial Management For Non-Financial Managers E-LearningNovember 3, 2021
Stock Market Analyst Virtual Training – Work and Knowledge: The world’s first stock exchange was established in the 17th century in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. And today most countries in the world have a stock market. In Iran, the law on the establishment of the stock exchange was approved in 1345 and began to work on February 6, 1967. An exchange or stock market is an organized market that is formed for the purpose of buying and selling stocks or any other type of securities or commodity. The word “scholarship” refers to the home of a Dutchman named Van der Burse. Where buyers and sellers gathered at his house and traded with each other.
The main function of all exchanges, such as the stock market or commodity market, is to ensure a fair and orderly transaction, along with the publication of price information for all securities and assets traded in the market. Stock markets provide companies, governments, and other groups with a platform or infrastructure that they can use to sell securities to the general public.
What you will learn in the virtual training course of stock analyst – work and knowledge:
- Know the process that a company goes through to become a public trading company.
- Know the history of the stock market and its evolution.
- Master Technical Analysis: Candlestick Patterns, Chart Charts, Volume and Technical Indicators.
- Get to know our traders and how they think. Get insight from a professional businessman.
- How to send orders and different types of orders.
- Various exchanges: NYSE, NASDAQ and AMEX.
- Risk Management: How to reduce losses and manage the overall risk of the portfolio.
- Money Management: How to manage risk in each situation, the number of stocks to buy and the loss of losses.
- How to sell short so that you can earn money if the market goes down.
- Trading Psychology: Expertise in the human emotions and various prejudices that affect people when making money.
Who is this course for:
- Beginners who want to reduce their learning curve.
- Businessmen who start their business and businessmen in the middle level who want to know more.
- Anyone who wants to trade in the stock market.
- People who want to learn the most important concepts needed in business.
- Merchants who want to do their entry and exit better.
Prerequisites for Stock Analyst – Work and Knowledge Course:
- Open minded and willing to learn