International Marketing Management E-LearningNovember 3, 2021
Sales And Distribution With SAPE-LearningNovember 3, 2021
Virtual Mathematics Finance Finance Mathematics is used today to solve many cultural, economic, social, military, and even political problems. In other words, it is more practical to answer many questions using mathematics. Officials at different levels of organizations use equations with varying degrees and degrees to determine most unknown items, such as predicting global inflation or oil prices, or unemployment. Also, managers have to use operations research to plan accurately in critical and sensitive situations where many variables are involved. Obviously, those who are familiar with mathematics can make good use of operations research. In this course, we have tried to solve some problems in finance by using mathematics.
What you will learn in the virtual course of financial mathematics:
- Finally, understand why equations (inside and outside of financial mathematics) work the way they do.
- Get a comprehensive instruction on how to rearrange / manipulate algebraic equations.
- Create a foundation that allows you to solve more complex financial problems later.
- Experience financial math as it is – simply. Start with the basics.
- Put your fears aside by controlling these equations. Start by learning how to read equations. Then conquer them.
- Prove the equations from the beginning (known as the “basics”). And do it almost on the basis of the foundation you have built.
Prerequisites for the Financial Mathematics course:
- Preferably you had a terrible math teacher at school.
- You have always hated mathematics, numbers and equations.
- The equations surprise you – “What about all these letters and symbols ?!” You are surprised.