GIS Virtual Training: GIS is a platform for storing, maintaining, managing, and analyzing GIS and is designed to work simultaneously with spatially and descriptively dependent data.
Nowadays, having up-to-date data and extracting the required information from this data is of great importance. In this regard, GIS is an important tool in land data management by providing the possibility of integrating data from different sources, the possibility of extracting the required information and discovering our complex and invisible connections between phenomena. Ground data is required in many applications, so GIS meets the needs of a wide range of users.
From a technical point of view, these systems deal with two different aspects of data, location and related descriptions. As a result, having geographic data as a basis for entering a geographic information system is very important.
GIS software virtual training course topics:
In general, the capabilities of GIS can be summarized as follows:
● Ability to collect, store, retrieve and analyze large volumes of information
● Ability to communicate between geographic information (map) and non-geographic information (information tables). Creating facilities for analyzing geographic information using non-geographic information and vice versa;
● Ability to perform a wide range of analyzes such as superimposing layers, finding different objects using their proximity to a particular object. Simulation, calculating the number of times an accident occurs at a certain distance from a certain point or points
● Having accuracy, efficiency, high speed of operation, and ease in updating data
● Ability to perform statistical calculations such as calculating the area and environment of specified phenomena
● Ability to track and examine changes in geographical locations over time
● Ability to locate different projects
Prerequisites for GIS software training course: