Investing Stock In Bourse E-LearningNovember 1, 2021
Financial Management E-LearningNovember 1, 2021
Virtual International Business Education: International Business Management is; All business activities in the field of services and goods based on modern trade policies that are carried out between different countries. In the past, the main motivation in international trade was to meet the needs of society and profit. Over time, and in the present era, the main motivation in this area is important political and economic goals. The goal of international trade is to create prosperity through interdependence. Dear students, in the International Business Management training course, you will get acquainted with the complete process of foreign trade in a practical way.
Summary of this course:
From the perspective of international trade advocates, expanding foreign exchange is an economic development strategy. In the international trade literature, this approach has been called extroverted policy or export expansion.
The main reasons for supporting government interference in foreign trade can be presented as follows:
- Economic and trade relations with the outside world must be in line with the political policies and the pattern of the country’s foreign relations.
- Import and export of goods and services and relocation The need for government intervention in foreign trade Political aspects and the role of governments Factors of production and technology can affect the national security of the country.
- The amount of import or export of goods affects their supply and demand in domestic markets.
- Increasing the exports of a commodity may lead to the extraction or uncontrolled extraction of some valuable resources or the necessity of government intervention in foreign trade. Political aspects and the role of economically scarce governments.
- The exchange of some goods and services with the outside world is related to the health of the community.
- For many countries, especially less developed countries, foreign exchange earnings and balance in the foreign exchange market is considered an important economic goal.
International Business Virtual Training Course Topics:
- Business Management
- International Business Management
- International Trade Law
- Commercial documents
- Law of Commerce
- Export and import regulations
- Export management
- Import management
Prerequisites for International Business Training:
- This course does not require special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.