Carpentry E-LearningNovember 10, 2021
Writing Methods & Official Correspondence E-LearningNovember 10, 2021
Virtual education Familiarity with the principles of safety-relief and first aid, first aid has always been in dire need of human life. In this course, you will learn the latest first aid techniques. Techniques taught in this series include cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), how to function against suffocation, and providing first aid to people who have had a heart attack or stroke. Artificial respiration technique, opening the airways during suffocation and…. This course teaches techniques that are referred to as life-threatening necessities.
What you will learn in the e-learning course on safety-relief principles and first aid:
- Basics of first aid: Perform CPR and Heimlich maneuvers on adults, children and infants.
- Proper use of bandages, dressings and various nets.
- Different stages of first aid to create an injured person and exactly what should be done in each stage.
- Dealing with weather damage (water shortage, high blood pressure, frostbite and hypothermia).
- How to help people with head injuries, burns, fractures, sprains, electric shocks, etc.
- How to get your first aid kit.
Prerequisites of the training course: Introduction to safety principles – first aid:
- This course does not require special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.
The main highlights of the course:
- In this course, you will learn all the first aid skills you need to have peace of mind. And you can deal with all of these things in real life. Knowing first aid can save the lives of those around you who care.