Virtual training of a first-class medical secretary: A first-class medical secretary is a job in the field of health and safety in which a person is qualified to communicate well with the client, separate hospital administrative forms, perform administrative affairs related to the patient, communicate with other hospital departments and related centers. Establishing favorable telephone communication with clients, drawing charts and wards of hospitals, performing daily affairs of the ward, warehousing of hospital wards, enforcing administrative rules and regulations, and being in touch with jobs such as second-degree medical secretary.
The job of secretary in offices is a sensitive and laborious task that requires a high level of responsibility and commitment to patients and doctors in offices. The initial moments of dealing with the patient are very important in continuing to communicate with the patient, and it seems necessary to create the necessary space for the patient’s comfort. Due to the fact that secretaries in offices, hospitals and health centers are the first to meet the needs of patients and are also a bridge between patients and doctors, they can be considered as one of the pillars. Important and basic in these centers.
Topics of First Class Medical Secretary Virtual Training Course:
- Establish a favorable relationship with the client and colleagues
- Separation of hospital administrative forms
- Carrying out administrative affairs related to the patient
- Establishing administrative communication with other departments of the hospital and related centers
- Establish optimal telephone communication
- Drawing charts and hospital wards
- Doing the daily affairs of the hospital ward
- Storage of different wards of the hospital
- Implementation of administrative rules and regulations
Duties of the medical secretary:
- Scheduling and scheduling appointments for examination, surgery and medical advice.
- Collect and record medical tables, reports and correspondence with a typewriter or personal computer.
- Receive messages and documents such as laboratory results and refer them to relevant staff.
- Welcoming clients and specifying their type of work and referring them to relevant staff.
- Interviews with patients to complete documents, medical history and forms such as: drug use form and insurance.
- Keeping medical records, technical history and correspondence records.
- Use of office equipment such as: office management software, voice messaging system and word processing software, spreadsheet and other software to prepare reports, invoices, financial statements, letters, medical history and medical reports.
- Send medical correspondence and documents by mail, e-mail or fax.
- Complete the insurance form or other applications.
Prerequisites for a first-class medical secretary virtual training course:
- This course is taught from the basics and does not require any special prerequisites.