Virtual training of petrochemical accounting: with the development of drilling technology in the mid-nineteenth century and distillation and refining technology
Petrochemical accounting is in the field of finance and business – accounting. And tasks such as customer definition, sales invoice, processing operations and calculation of staff salaries and benefits and submission of monthly reports, program support. Provides daily and monthly reports (customer account turnover, profit and loss performance, balance sheet, etc.), and this competency is related to accountants working in petrochemicals.
Oil and its derivatives not only play a fundamental role in meeting human needs for fuel, energy, and fiber. Rather, it led to the emergence and evolution of various important industries, some of which are mentioned.
- Simultaneously with the refining of crude oil, the use of internal combustion engines became widespread and millions of gasoline engines were introduced to the market.
- Today, petroleum products, in addition to consumption in the field of vehicle fuel, engine oil and دارد, have a valuable role in providing many parts needed to build vehicles. Attempts are being made to make the car body from plastic materials that can be obtained from the polymerization of petroleum compounds.
- Petroleum products are used in the fuel supply of astronauts and satellites guided missiles and even in the manufacture of many of their internal components.
Petrochemical Accounting Virtual Training Course Topics:
- Ability to define petrochemical sales
- Ability to define petrochemical receipts and payments
- Ability to prepare the insurance diskette of the Social Security Organization automatically for the desired personnel
- Ability to perform calculations related to the bank
- Ability to settle accounts with staff at any time and automatic calculation of years and holidays and…
- Ability to define payroll items, benefits and deductions with custom titles
Prerequisites for this course:
- This course is taught from the basics and does not require any special prerequisites.