Accountant (Basic Public) E-LearningNovember 3, 2021
Accounting Of Financial Notebooks E-LearningNovember 3, 2021
Sales Accountant Virtual Training: Do you need to know and record sales or purchase transactions for your business? Are you keeping an accounting job? Are you studying for professional accounting or accounting exams? This course is an introduction. After introducing the course, we will start this course by introducing you to sales tax and coding because in this course you will need a useful understanding of this course.
We will prepare and settle invoices and credits with and without commercial discounts. We will look at statements and discuss the role of AR. After this, we will look at the main books of entry, mutual collection, and transfer of information from invoices and credits to books of sales and sales returns.
What you will learn in the virtual training accountant sales course:
- Principles of sales tax
- Calculate sales tax
- The importance of the invoice and what details you will find in the invoice
- Get sales invoices without discount, with trade and with discount discount
- Prepare credit notes
- Description and summary of the main details of the statement
- Description of the role of the AR section
- Do cross exercises
- Enter sales and credits of original books
- Use tot original books to get the final remnants
- Description of purchase steps and related documents
- Check purchase invoice for confirmation
- Purchase invoice coding
- Re-settle creditors
- Transfer purchases
- Cross the books of the day and close them
Who is the right sales accountant training course?
- People interested in accounting
- If you are currently studying for professional accounting or accounting exams, this course is for you
- People who do accounting for their sales and purchases
Prerequisites for this course:
- A case study is available for download in this course. We used Excel to prepare these case studies.
- Familiarity with the terms and concepts mentioned in the introduction to accounting course will be an advantage.