Virtual Stock Market Trader: In this course, you will learn how to trade the stock market. This is a course designed for complete market participants and beginners. We start by covering the basic concepts and want to reach a more advanced level. By the end of this period, you know exactly how the stock market works. You will understand what stocks are, why you need a broker, and what a stock exchange is. You will learn about stock trading orders and how to determine stock prices. In addition, you will receive a list of recommended resources.
We then cover technical analysis, including charts and candlesticks, trends, supports and resistances, chart patterns, covers, and more. We also cover some technical indicators such as the Bollinger Bands, the relative strength index, and the actual average range. Following this, we cover one of the most important aspects of trading: risk management and money management. Here’s how to protect your account against major losses.
What you will learn in the virtual trading course of the stock exchange trader:
- How the stock exchange works
- Recognize the process that a company goes through to become a public trading company
- History of the stock market and its evolution
- Master Technical Analysis: Candlestick Patterns, Chart Charts, Volume and Technical Indicators.
- Filter the noise, get to know our traders and how they think. Get insight from a professional businessman.
- How to send orders and different types of orders.
- Various exchanges: NYSE, NASDAQ and AMEX.
- Risk Management: How to reduce losses and manage the overall risk of the portfolio.
- Money Management: How to manage risk in each situation, where is the number of stocks to buy and where is the loss.
- How to make a short sale so that you can earn money if the market goes down.
- Trading Psychology: Expertise in the human emotions and various prejudices that affect people when making money.
Who is the right stock exchange trader training course?
- Beginners who want to reduce their learning curve.
- Traders who start their business and intermediate traders who want to know more.
- Anyone who wants to trade the stock market.
- People who want to learn the most important concepts needed in business.
- Merchants who want to do their entry and exit better.
Prerequisites for this course:
- Open minded and willing to learn