Computer Graphic Designer E-Learning
Computer Graphic Designer Virtual Training – Work and Knowledge: Computer graphics is one of the oldest branches of computer science that draws, modifies, and works with images in computational and computer methods. Computer graphics is one of the most attractive and widely used applications of computers. Computer games, two-dimensional and three-dimensional animation programs, computational simulations, and image processing can be mentioned as a few examples.
What you will learn in the course of computer graphic designer – work and knowledge:
- Principles of graphic design and use to produce effective designs in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Color theory and methods for producing effective designs in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Learn and use effective typography to produce effective designs in Photoshop, Illustrator and this design
- Design an online ad, an effective color infographic. Create a gig poster and an illustrated postcard
Computer Graphic Designer Virtual Training Course – Who is the right job and knowledge:
- This course is for beginners who want to get acquainted with the principles of graphic design and their applications. Or intermediate graphic designers who want to progress and learn even more.
- This course is not for people with MFA in graphic design or graphic designers who are already very familiar with the principles of design, color and typography and specialize in Adobe design products.
- Raster or bitmap software that works based on color palettes of pixels and dots. Like Photoshop or Corel Photo paint
- Vector software that usually uses mathematical formulas and differential equations to create graphic images. Like Corel Draw or Adobe Illustrator
Prerequisites for Computer Graphic Designer Course – Work and Knowledge:
- You can subscribe to Adobe Creative Cloud or older versions of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Note: You can also try a 30-day trial of Adobe Creative Cloud.