Animation Designer With After Effects E-Learning
After Effects Animation Designer Virtual Tutorial: Motion Graphics and Visual Effects are becoming increasingly valuable and important in any video that is created. It is essential to learn how to create these animations using Adobe After Effects. Talents for creating these types of animations and effects are more in demand. It is also an easy way to earn money as a freelancer or resell your packaged animations on hundreds of web sites.
Learning the basics and beyond Motion Graphics and Visual Effects with Adobe After Effects is a very powerful tool at your disposal. You will create useful and practical animations and learn how to use simple and complex animation techniques. This period of “tips and tricks” is not here and there. This course is a serious learning experience where you can actually create serious animations. And really learn how to use After Effects to become a superior animation and visual effects.
You will start with a quick path to get acquainted with After Effects and create a Crash animation. Then, with useful animations and useful examples, you will learn everything about fundamental developments. You will build projects and videos from scratch and actually learn more about the countless After Effects features and functions.
What you will learn in the After Effects animation designer virtual training course:
- How to use all After Effects CC – with a dynamic and practical approach
- Work with the latest responsive design techniques
- Create Motion Graphics to enhance your videos using an easy-to-use step-by-step method
- Boost your creativity by completing 50+ hands-on activities and projects from simple to complex
- Practice composing techniques to achieve stunning video effects
Other topics you will learn in this course:
- Master visual time effects on movies and motion graphics
- How to use special visual effects such as motion tracking, camera tracking, chromakeying, rotoscoping, stabilization and more…
- Work with 3D cameras, lights and shadows and practice your new skills with 3D Motion Graphics projects
- How to import and animate Illustrator graphics
- Create advanced animations in 2D and 3D – Interesting things only in After Effects
Who is the appropriate after-effects animation designer training course?
- After Effects beginners who want to start learning composition, visual effects and motion graphics
- Users who want to hone their skills and learn more techniques to make better videos
- YouTube publisher seeks to add Motion Graphics, titles, third-party and VFX to your videos
- Video editors are looking to implement visual effects and Motion Graphics in their videos
- Motion graphic artists and graphic designers
Prerequisites for this course:
- No prior knowledge of After Effects, visual effects or motion graphics required
- An active version of After Effects CC 2020 or CC 2019
- All project files are available in After Effects CC 2020, CC 2019 and CC 2018
- Compatibility back to After Effects CC 2013 for all projects