Installing And Configuring PHP-MYSQL-APACHE E-Learning
PHP – Mysql – APACHE Virtual Installation and Configuration Tutorial: PHP stands for Personal Hypertext Preprocessor. It is a high-level, advanced, and flexible language written for server-side programming. High-level languages are languages that humans can easily understand. In general, this language was created to create dynamic web pages. MySQL is a database management system. Using it, we can create and manage a database. In English, this is also called the Database Management System, or DBMS for short.
Apache is a free and open-source web server software that launches 40% of the world’s websites. Its official name is Apache HTTP Server and it is maintained and developed by Apache Software Foundation. This software allows web owners to put their content on the Internet – which is why it is called a web server. It is one of the oldest and most reliable web servers, the first version of which was published about 20 years ago, in 1995.
What you will learn in the PHP – Mysql – APACHE virtual installation and configuration training course:
- Learn how to create an e-commerce website with Admin Panel and online store
- Create an online store with PHP and MySQL from scratch
- Tutorial for creating a CMS (Content Management System) for e-commerce websites in PHP and MySQLi
- A complete step-by-step project in PHP and MySQL for beginners
- Create a fully committed online store that can receive orders from customers
Who is the PHP – Mysql – APACHE installation and configuration training course suitable for?
- Those who are trying to create a simple e-commerce site with PHP and MySQL
- Students who want to create a practical project from scratch using PHP and MySQL
Prerequisites for this course:
- PHP principles will be a positive point