Introductory Game Maker With Unity Engine E-Learning
The Unity game engine offers a wide range of features along with an easy-to-understand graphical interface. One of its main advantages is that it is cross-platform. This means that games made with Unity can be easily ported to Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, and.. (Of course, it depends on the project whether it wants to use the specific features of a platform or not! In this case, part of the code can be written only for a specific platform to be compiled only for it.)
What you will learn in the introductory virtual game maker training course with Unity Engine:
- C # Principles
- Solve interesting programming challenges
- Main features of Unity game engine
- Create a simple game in Unity from A to Z.
- Create game art and animation.
- Create a simple user interface and add sounds and music to your game.
Who is suitable for the introductory game maker training course with Unity Engine?
- Absolute beginner who wants to learn how to play with Unity.
- Or a beginner who already knows a little about game development but wants to gain a stronger understanding of C # principles and what it takes to build a complete game from A to Z using Unity.
Prerequisites for the introductory virtual game maker training course with Unity engine:
- Have a PC or MAC
- (Optional) Have a drawing tablet to create art for your game. Otherwise you can create pixel art using the mouse. Download project files or use simple geometric shapes.