Network Security E-Learning
Network Security Virtual Training: “Network Security” includes the rules and policies adopted by network management. Which is formulated and applied to prevent and monitor unauthorized access, misuse, modification, or restriction of computer networks and resources available on the network. The terms “network security” and “information security” are often used interchangeably.
The unfamiliarity of many users and employees of organizations helps hackers to easily enter a computer network. And access confidential information from within. Or to commit acts of sabotage. Computer network security is one of the most important issues with computer networks. The most important element in setting up a network after proper hardware configuration is to ensure network security. This issue has been studied in a specialized and complete way in the network security training course.
What you will learn in the network security training course:
- Advanced practical skills to ensure network security against all threats including: advanced hackers, trackers, exploitation kits, Wi-Fi attacks.
- Take a closer look at network security
- Start a career in cyber security. Become a cyber security expert.
- Latest information and updated methods
- Discover network vulnerabilities throughout the network using network hacking and vulnerability scanning techniques.
- You will be able to configure firewalls on all operating systems including Windows, MacOS and Linux for a variety of attack scenarios.
- Learn the configuration and architecture of a small network for maximum physical and wireless security.
- Monitor the network to detect and detect potential hackers and malware using tools such as Wireshark, Tcpdump and Syslog.
- How we are tracked online by your companies, your national ISP governments and others.
- How to reduce search engine tracking and privacy issues and related services.
- How to make the best use of authentication methods including passwords, multi-factor authentication including soft tokens and hard tokens
- What is the best password manager to use and how passwords are cracked and how to reduce password attacks.
Who is the right network security training course:
- This course is for people who want to specialize in security, privacy and anonymity.
- For people who want to gain practical skills in reducing risk, malware, trojans, hackers, trackers, cybercriminals and all online threats.
- This course is for people who want to keep their valuable files, emails, accounts and personal information away from evil people.
- For beginners and intermediate Internet users who are interested in security, safety and privacy.
- For those who want online privacy and anonymity through hackers, companies and governments.
- This course is designed for security, privacy and anonymity of personal and home internet.
Network Security Course Prerequisites:
- You must have a basic understanding of networking concepts.