Performing ICT Public Skills In The Field Of Knowledge Base Business E-Learning
Virtual training to perform general ICT skills in knowledge-based business (especially the knowledge-based business plan). Performing ICT public skills in the field of knowledge base business (Special for Knowledge Base Business Plan) E-Learning: Information and communication technology (ICT) or ICT is a term that includes all advanced technologies, how to communicate and transfer data in communication systems. Is. This system can be a telecommunication network, several computers connected to each other and connected to the telecommunication network, the Internet, as well as the programs used in them. The set of hardware, software, networks, and related industries was called IT. But in information and communication technology, there is an emphasis and limitation on the communication aspect. In a way, that information technology is not able to provide services without it.
Information and communication technology has undoubtedly led to far-reaching changes in all areas of human social and economic life. And its impact on human societies is such that the world today is rapidly becoming an information society.
Information and communication technology (ICT) affects the productivity of an organization. Some of these effects are: Better customer service – More product/service diversity – Shorter response time
- Advanced product / service quality – Better personalization of products and services.
What you will learn in the virtual ICT skills training course in knowledge-based business (especially the knowledge-based business plan):
- What is ICT?
- Identify the types and components of computer systems
- Understand the information processing cycle
- Learn about hardware and software
- Emerging technologies
- Identify the types of input and output devices
- Know the types of networks and network hardware
- What is a database?
- What is Expert System
- Learn about different ICT programs
Who is suitable for general ICT skills training in knowledge-based business (especially knowledge-based business plan)?
- Whether you are looking to continue your education, improve your career prospects or expand your knowledge. This course is the ideal way to earn a degree in ICT through home study.
Prerequisites for this course:
- This course starts with the basics and does not require prior knowledge in the field of ICT.