Salary Software E-Learning
Payroll Software Virtual Training: Undoubtedly, one of the most important assets of any company is its personnel. Therefore, calculating and paying employees’ salaries, accuracy in calculations and timely payment and proper response to legal organizations such as insurance and taxes has become one of the most important concerns of managers and accountants.
We will first explain how to properly adjust payroll settings. You will learn how to pay employees weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. And arrange different official holidays for each state and territory of Australia. We will then learn how to adjust the various items of income payment for regular hours, overtime, and allowances, and how to deduct for salary sacrifices, union expenses, and more.
What you will learn in the payroll software virtual training course:
- Learn how to set up payment items, payment calendars, public holidays and surcharges in the Xero payroll.
- See how to add employees to the payroll list at once or at once with the bulk upload tool.
- Follow this step when we go through the whole process of creating, processing salaries and also paying employees through online banking.
- Improve your skills with our additional courses on Single Touch Payroll (STP), annual leave payment, EOFY reporting and more.
Who is the right payroll software training course?
- Bookkeepers and accountants who use Xero for their clients.
- Business owners who manage their own payroll for their business.
- Payroll officers who use Xero to process payroll.
Prerequisites for this course:
- This course does not require special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.