Server Manager 2008 E-Learning
Server Manager Virtual Training 2008 makes people familiar and ready to use. Windows Server 2008 R2 is the second version of Windows Server 2008 and one of the most popular products in the field of network operating system, which after its release was able to quickly open its place in a variety of small and large networks.
This course prepares you for the following exams:
- (70-640) Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, configuration
- (70-642) Windows Server 2008 network infrastructure, configuration
- (70-646) Windows Server 2008, Admin Server
Those who already have this certification will be certified as IT experts. To pass the Microsoft exam, you must answer questions about networking, creating and configuring trees, forests, and assigning Active Directory permissions and tools.
This certification opens up new avenues for career advancement and gives you the best way to record your knowledge of Microsoft Server Management. This course prepares you for the exam with ease and brings you closer to the famous certification.
The Windows Server 2008 R2 course includes theoretical lectures as well as many practical demonstrations.
This course is for anyone with a basic understanding of Windows usage and networking, and for those who are starting or already running Windows Server 2008.
Upon completion, course users can:
- Explain the problems of Windows Server 2008 and Active Directory
- Install Windows Server 2008 and Active Directory
- Complete system configuration
- Creating user accounts, performing administrative tasks
- Add computers and groups using the Active Directory system
- Manage users, groups and computers on a network
- Manage access to shared network resources and individual users
- Computer security against network attacks, creating a FireWall and backing it up.
This is the only Windows Server 2008 R2 course on the market that is very user-friendly, set in a pleasant environment, and comprehensively introduces Windows Server Management. Do not hesitate to become a system administrator today!
General IT knowledge
What you will learn in this 2008 Server Manager Virtual Tutorial:
≡ Learn how to assign roles to users on the network and resolve their incompatibilities.
Learn to assign unique IP numbers to users to create the network and assign IP numbers using the DNS server, protecting the network from outside attacks.
Learn how to create Active Directory domain controllers.
Learn how to solve server role problems by binding sections and dividing them into trees and forests by allocating organizational units.
Discover the powerful Power Shell tool, because administrators have this power to unconditionally determine the role of the server.
Learn to create system backups Manage the system with a computer that is not part of the network.
Who is this course for:
For anyone who has a basic understanding of using Windows and is familiar with the network.
Prerequisites for Server Manager 2008:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and the course is taught from the beginning.