Working With ICDL-POWERPOINT Content Presentation E-Learning
Virtual training by presenting ICDL-POWER POINT content: PowerPoint software is one of the software belonging to the Office suite and produced by Microsoft. This software, also known as Microsoft Powerpoint, is designed and built to create various slideshows and can be very useful in many cases.
In the first part of this course, we will cover the main PowerPoint tools. Suitable for beginners and inexperienced users. Once we have done that, we will look at some of the advanced features, which are often overlooked by ordinary users. The third part of this course is a case study. We will go through the whole thought process necessary to create a well-structured company presentation. And then, we will create the real show. You will gain first-hand experience on how to design beautiful PowerPoint slides!
What you will learn in the virtual work training course by presenting ICDL-POWERPOINT content:
- Easily work with PowerPoint and many of its advanced features
- Become one of the best PowerPoint users in your team
- Do regular tasks faster than ever
- Complex and regular PowerPoint presentation
- Feel more confident when giving a speech to your superiors
- Influence your work and achieve your professional goals
Who is the ICDL-POWERPOINT training course suitable for?
- Anyone trying to create professional PowerPoint presentations
- People who want to progress professionally
Prerequisites for this course:
- Students must have Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 or 2013 installed
- Given the basics, no prior knowledge of PowerPoint is required