Working With ICDL-WORD Word Processor E-Learning
ICDL-Word Vocabulary Tutorial: Microsoft Word is a word processing program first developed by Microsoft in 1983. Since then, Microsoft has released updated versions. Each of which offers more features and better technology than before. With Microsoft Word, you can choose from a variety of preset styles and designs. Which provides an easy way to format long documents with just one click. You can also import images and videos from your computer and the Internet, draw shapes and import any type of chart.
After completing this course, you will learn the most popular and popular Microsoft Word tools, and you can confidently do many of the tasks of Microsoft Word with efficiency and grace.
What you will learn in the virtual training course with working with ICDL-WORD word processor:
- How to make full use of Microsoft Word
- Principles of creating Microsoft Word documents
- Various techniques for creating dynamic layouts
- Prepare documents for printing and export
- Format documents effectively using Microsoft Word Styles
- Control page formatting and flow with sections and page breaks
- Create and manage table layouts
- Work with Tab Stops for proper content alignment
- Merge letters to create mailing tags and letters
- Create and submit Word forms
- Manage patterns
- Track and accept / reject changes in a document
Who is the ICDL-WORD word processor training course suitable for?
- This course is intended for students who want to expand their skill set in Microsoft Word
Prerequisites for this course:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.