Caregiver Of Family Health E-Learning
Virtual education for family health care: Health is a fundamental right of every human being and a social goal, and the fact that the level of health of individuals affects the development of society is an undeniable principle, and since health is a changing trend, then health should be The family should be continuously cared for – intervened and managed. The family is the most basic institution of the society, including different age groups, and in order to excel in providing health-oriented services to these target groups, health care providers must pay special attention to them. To be.
Provide services to all target groups including women (pregnant and non-pregnant) – children under 8 years (especially infants) – middle-aged and elderly each as a vulnerable group Design and policy-making, planning, implementation, and monitoring implementation Requires its own health plans. The Family and Population Health Group considers it its duty to achieve all its services and activities in terms of quantity and quality in order to achieve the enormous mission it is responsible for, to be able to benefit from desirable health services and fair access with a proper quality of life. For all target groups covered.
Caring for health and wellness in the family is a job in the field of health and safety that includes the competencies of using factors affecting health and disease, using personal and environmental health to ensure the health of family members, environmental protection, setting a proper diet to maintain health Family is the application of the principles of etiquette and society, identifying the source of home accidents and preventing them, providing first aid in the event of an accident or illness, and caring for and caring for family members.
Virtual Education Topics for Family Health Care:
- Applying factors affecting health and disease
- Using personal and environmental health to ensure the health of family members
- Environmental protection
- Setting a proper family diet plan to maintain family health
- Applying the principles of etiquette and socialization
- Identify the source of home accidents and prevent them
- Perform first aid in the event of an accident or illness
- Care and nursing of family members
Family Health Group includes the following programs:
- Children’s health program
- Maternal health program
- Healthy fertility program
- Middle-aged health program
- Elderly health
Prerequisites for a Virtual Training Course in Family Health:
- This course is taught from the basics and does not require any special prerequisites.