Control Of Chemical Agents In The Workplace E-Learning
Virtual training for controlling chemical agents in the workplace: Chemicals can cause a wide range of complications and diseases for people, including acute and chronic poisoning and various cancers, as part of the side effects of using these substances. A training course on the control of chemical harmful agents will be held in the workplace for occupational health consultants and enthusiasts.
Introduction of standard methods of existing ventilation system for different processes and resources, method of using these standards in designing or inspecting ventilation systems, criteria. Classification and design of hoods and application of these criteria in the inspection of ventilation systems in industries and expert comments on them, familiarity with general ventilation systems, components, and methods. System selection criteria, design calculations of general ventilation systems for health and safety purposes. Introducing the types of ventilators and purifiers and the governing criteria in their evaluation, principles, and methods of ventilation system monitoring, including hardware monitoring and general variables. Methods of controlling air pollution and ventilation position, familiarity with the principles of standard ducting of the ventilation system, its components, and types of the local ventilation system are the most important topics discussed in this training course.
What you will learn in the virtual training course for controlling chemical agents in the workplace:
- Know the chemical hazards and work with them safely
- Reduce and even eliminate chemical hazards
- How to read and understand container labels and safety sheets
- Know what is needed to respond in the event of an accident
Get acquainted (gain, obtain) with present-day techniques that came from GHS
- Know OSHA regulations well enough to prevent violations and where to find out more
- A foundation for understanding your country’s regulations if you are not under US jurisdiction
- Recognize that you need more training
Who is this course for:
- Those who work with or near chemicals or are about to do so
- Those who are concerned and want to know the dangers and signs of exposure to chemicals
- Those who have the task of educating and supervising others about chemical safety
- Those who want to expand their knowledge with chemical safety and GHS
Prerequisites for the course of control of chemical agents in the workplace:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and the course is taught from the beginning.