Designing The Electricity Posts E-Learning
Virtual substation design training: An electric substation is a substation that changes the voltage to higher or lower values by means of a transformer in the path of generation, transmission, or distribution of electrical energy. Electric power can pass through a large number of substations between the power plant and the consumer (power) and its voltage changes along the path many times. Substations that use incremental transformers increase the voltage and thus reduce the current. While substations that use step-down transformers reduce the voltage and increase the current.
High voltage substations along with power transmission lines are the most basic components of the power transmission system from producers (power plants) to industrial, commercial consumers, and ultimately citizens. Power substations are located at the production site (power plants), دریافت energy receiving point (subscriber side) and at the intersection and connection of transmission lines, and by converting voltage, provide the possibility of low transmission of electricity losses. Therefore, their role in creating a secure global power grid is essential and important.
In addition to substations, انتقال transmission lines are another important part that together with substations, form the transmission and distribution system of electricity. Decisions about the number and types of substations along transmission lines are made according to some factors such as the amount of electricity consumed in the area. از Pre-designed distribution system, development plans of the area and economic and geographical considerations.
Therefore, the construction of power substations requires planning, forecasting, and high accuracy in various stages from the decision to implementation. On the other hand, the levels of planning for the transmission of electricity to consumers are also different. From the highest levels such as the design of national electricity networks to the smallest part of it in the urban distribution network and rural areas.
Designers of power transmission and distribution systems should consider the needs of industrial and end-user subscribers in designing the above distribution and distribution systems. And set up a comprehensive plan with both short-term and long-term perspectives. In case of increasing subscribers’ need for electricity, it will be possible to supply and equip the electricity distribution network.
Virtual training course design topics:
- Basics of industrial electricity
- Design of power substations
- Check power transmission posts
- Electrical substation engineering
- Precise design of the above distribution posts
Stages of designing high-pressure posts:
- The first stage
- Determine the need to install posts (one or two posts may be needed)
- Technical, economic review and review of distribution networks according to the needs of the region.
- Detailed study of load distribution and load center of gravity
- Accurate calculation of voltage drop, energy drop (a substation may be installed due to voltage drop) and its economic review.
- Second step, determine the location of the post
- Third step: determining the capacity of transformers
- Step 4: Prepare initial post maps
- Step 5: Determine the protections
- Step 6: Calculations and determination of technical specifications of postal equipment
Prerequisites for electricity substation design training course:
- This course does not require special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.