Dutch Language E_learning
Dutch language virtual education: The Netherlands is one of the industrialized countries. It can be a great option for people in terms of jobs and experiences. Also, knowing the Dutch language in the country can guarantee a suitable job and teaching. Dutch is one of the languages whose roots go back to Germanic languages. Which is itself a genus of Indo-European languages.
It is used as the official language of the Netherlands, Belgium (Flames), Aroya, Suriname, St. Marin, as well as one of the languages of Belgium and several other countries. Another goal that most people learn is Dutch.
There are many people who want to see different countries up close. And get acquainted with different cultures. Dutch countries also have many languages. Which are always popular destinations for tourists due to their many tourist attractions. So learning Dutch can help people a lot in this regard as well.
Immigrate or continue your studies at universities in the Netherlands and Belgium. Because these countries are among the prosperous and industrialized countries of Europe. They are a good place to study and live.
Benefits of learning Dutch:
- In Dutch, words and nouns are gender-oriented, meaning that a noun or word can be neutral, masculine or feminine.
- The order of the words in Dutch sentences does not matter and like the Russian language, any order can be used to present sentences.
- There are many common words in Dutch and Latin.
- Verbs in Dutch have two different aspects.
- More than 95% of words and phrases written in Dutch are read the same way.
- Unlike many other languages in the world, there are no definite letters in Dutch.
- This language has only 5 grammatical tenses, which can make it easier to learn.
- The Dutch language has a word order V2, which means that in the main phrases of the sentence, the verb is in second place.
- Adjectives always come before nouns that describe them.
List of Dutch Virtual Learning Courses:
- Dutch grammar book
Prerequisites for the Dutch language course:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and the course is taught from the beginning.