English Teaching Techniques E-Learning
Virtual English Teaching Techniques In foreign language teaching, learners are helped to develop the skills of “listening, speaking, reading and writing” and to strengthen the basic structural knowledge and essential vocabulary of the language. Active participation and group cooperation of students in the teaching process make it easier to achieve the above goals.
What you will learn in the virtual training course of English language teaching techniques:
- What training methods to implement in your settings (especially ESL / TEFL, but can be used for most languages)
- About language teaching methods in the classroom (principles, goals, background, lesson plan ideas, techniques and activities, advantages and disadvantages).
- A total of 9 teaching methods, project-based learning and technology implementation in the classroom
- A brief insight into teachers’ educational goals and learning theories
This course will teach you all the information you will need when deciding on teaching methods to use in your language environment. Such as goals, context, principles, curriculum ideas, advantages and disadvantages, and activities of each method.
This course also depends briefly on your learning objectives, learning theories, and the meaning of educational terms such as your “method.”
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Create courses that engage language learners with powerful interactions and learning experiences.
- Reliably build online learning experiences that students love.
- Create online connections to build a teacher-learner relationship as well as a practical community of peers.
- Use the key principles of online language teaching to create social, cognitive and educational presence.
- Avoid alienating or “shutting down” your students with the whole online pattern.
Prerequisites for the virtual training course of English language teaching techniques:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.