Environmental Monitoring Of Industrial Pollutants E-Learning
Virtual training of environmental monitor of industrial pollutants: Types of monitoring systems – Instant monitoring system: Using the instantaneous monitoring system, it is possible to be instantly aware of the pollution status of industries and monitor the amount of pollution. And there will be no need for experts to refer directly to the units and measure their output. In fact, by installing instantaneous and online monitoring systems, industries will be required to comply with the emission standards of their chimneys and effluents at all hours of the day and night and to avoid pollution. And in case of failure of their control systems, they should immediately stop operating and repair it.
Online monitoring system: Online monitoring consists of two words monitoring which means monitoring and online which means being online. Online monitoring means online status monitoring. In this way, the monitored information is connected to a data center by different packets. Packets from the small internal network to the connection to the large Internet network are all online because they transmit live and instant information.
Environmental monitoring of industrial pollutants is a job from the subset of health and safety that after passing the skills related to this job, the person has the ability to measure and measure industrial pollutants along with locating production line processes using GIS software and pollution dissipation modeling. In the environment, he will learn about the industry with the relevant computing software and modeling, and finally, the person will acquire the skill of compiling and executing a foot program along with the skill of establishing environmental systems in the industry.
Virtual training course topics for environmental pollutants of industrial pollutants:
- Measure and calculate air and noise pollutants
- Measurement and calculation of soil and water pollutants
- Proper safety and location of production line processes in the industrial unit
- Application of modeling and computational software related to industrial activity
- Modeling of pollutants and estimating their environmental effects
- Quantitative and qualitative measurement of industrial and office waste
- Compilation and preparation of monitoring program and related tables
- Compilation and preparation of workflow flowchart monitoring reports
- Establishment of environmental standards in the relevant industry
Prerequisites for the Virtual Training Course on Environmental Monitoring of Industrial Pollutants:
- This course is taught from the basics and does not require any special prerequisites.