Evaluation Of Pump Water Supply And Fire Hydraulic Calculations E-Learning
Virtual training of pump water supply evaluation and fire hydraulic calculations: A pump is a device that converts mechanical energy into hydraulic energy, resulting in an increase in potential energy (fluid pressure passing through the pump) or kinetic energy (fluid velocity) and fluid transfer. Pumps are divided into two categories, including dynamic pumps and positive displacement pumps. Dynamic pumps are pumps in which the transfer of energy to the fluid is dynamic.
This course is specially designed for those who are eager to learn hydraulics in fire protection systems. Because a designer, installer, reviewer, architect, and firefighter must know the water demand for fire protection systems. A proper hydraulic system performs effective shutdowns to save lives and property. This course is one of the most difficult topics in the field of fire protection, which includes mathematical calculations. Known as a fire protection designer.
What you will learn in the course of pump water supply evaluation and fire hydraulic calculations:
- Hydraulic demand and its relationship with combustion heat
- Factor K and its importance in fire spraying systems
- Different methods of sprinkler design
- The concept of pipe scheduling systems
- The concept of hydraulic systems
- Hydraulic demand of residential sprinkler systems
- Concept of the farthest area of hydraulic design
- Energy loss in the piping system that affects the design
- Explain how to design a sprinkler system such as density / area, room design, curtain light / water curtain
Virtual training course on pump water supply evaluation and fire hydraulic calculations are suitable for:
- Fire safety specialists
- This course is suitable for any engineering profession such as civil, mechanical, electrical, electronic. Fire protection has a strong connection between all building management systems.
- Health and safety specialists
- This course is suitable for those who are eager to learn the hydraulic design of fire sprinkler systems
Prerequisites for this course:
- This course is taught from the basics and does not require any special prerequisites.