Mechatronics Virtual Education: Mechatronics engineering is a combination of the three disciplines of mechanical engineering, electronic engineering, and computer engineering. This field tries to have an integrated view of systems consisting of mechanical-electronic-control components and software ∗. The term mechatronics draws your attention to mechanics and electronics. But the goal of mechatronics is to create and use internal communication between engineering disciplines related to automation and automation, to serve as an indicator of advanced control in hybrid systems.
Mechatronics Engineering is a combination of interdisciplinary disciplines covering the common goals of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, control engineering, computer engineering, and molecular engineering (from nanochemistry and biology). The goal of mechatronics is to achieve simpler, cheaper, easier, and more flexible systems. On the other hand, mechatronics engineering graduates with a comprehensive view of engineering sciences can monitor and plan the implementation of engineering projects.
Mechatronics Virtual Training Course Topics:
- Basic e-books
- Microprocessor books
- Car vision book
- Automation book in mechatronic production
- Optimization booklets in design and production
- Pneumatic hydraulic booklet
- Algorithm and flowchart book
- Computer simulation book
- Real-time systems control book
- Basics of Robotics and Mechatronics
- Robotic handbook and automation
- Mechatronic Handbook
- Robot anatomy
Prerequisites for mechatronics training course:
- This course does not require special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.