Medical Secretary Grade 2 E-Learning
Second Grade Medical Secretary Virtual Training: The job of a secretary in the office is a sensitive and laborious task that requires a high level of responsibility and commitment to patients and office physicians. The initial moments of dealing with the patient are very important in continuing to communicate with the patient, and it seems necessary to create the necessary space for the patient’s comfort. Due to the fact that secretaries in offices, hospitals and health centers are the first to meet the needs of patients and are also a bridge between patients and doctors, they can be considered as one of the pillars. Important and basic in these centers.
A second-degree medical secretary is a job in the field of health and safety in which a person is qualified to use the secretarial requirements in the office, dividing the types of offices and medical centers, establishing a favorable relationship with the client, setting a daily office schedule, establishing a favorable telephone communication in the office. The archiving of office patients’ records controls the office’s finances as a medical, social, and economic unit and is associated with occupations such as first-class medical secretary.
Topics of Second Class Medical Secretary Virtual Training Course:
- Using the necessities and tools of the secretary in the office
- Division of types of offices and medical centers
- Establish a favorable relationship with the client
- Set daily office schedule
- Establish a favorable telephone connection in the office
- Archiving office patients’ files
- Office finance control
Duties of the medical secretary:
- Scheduling and scheduling appointments for examination, surgery and medical advice.
- Collect and record medical tables, reports and correspondence with a typewriter or personal computer.
- Receive messages and documents such as laboratory results and refer them to relevant staff.
- Welcoming clients and specifying their type of work and referring them to relevant staff.
- Interviews with patients to complete documents, medical history and forms such as: drug use form and insurance.
- Keeping medical records, technical history and correspondence records.
- Use of office equipment such as: office management software, voice messaging system and word processing software, spreadsheet and other software to prepare reports, invoices, financial statements, letters, medical history and medical reports.
- Send medical correspondence and documents by mail, e-mail or fax.
- Complete the insurance form or other applications.
Prerequisites for the second-degree medical secretary virtual training course:
- First class medical secretary