Observing Health, Health And Safety Requirements In The IT Environment E-Learning
HSE Virtual Training in the Information Technology Workplace: Technology is the collection and organization of the storage and dissemination of information, whether audio, image, text, or number. Which is done using computer tools and telecommunications. Regardless of the various definitions and wide range of applications of information and communication technology in different parts of human life, fast access to information and doing things regardless of geographical distances and regardless of time constraints is the most central achievement of this technology. Reliable and accessible communication can be used efficiently as part of the global problem-solving tool.
Compliance with requirements Compliance with health, hygiene, and safety requirements in the IT workplace is competence in the field of health and safety. That works such as prevention of physical harmful factors in the workplace, prevention of chemical harmful factors, biological, psychological, ergonomic and control and reduction of environmental hazards using personal protective equipment in the workplace. Provides hazard prevention and prevention, first aid, firefighting, and personal and public hygiene in the workplace.
HSE course topics in the IT workplace:
- Prevention of physical harmful factors in the workplace
- Prevention of harmful chemical agents in the workplace
- Prevention of biological harmful factors in the workplace
- Prevention of psychological and psychological harmful factors in the information technology work environment
- Observance of ergonomics in the workplace
- Use of personal protective equipment in the workplace
- Predict and prevent risks
- First aid
- Fire extinguishing
- Observance of personal and public health in the IT environment
Prerequisites for HSE Virtual Training Course in IT Workplace:
- This course is taught from the basics and does not require any special prerequisites