Swedish massage virtual training: Swedish massage is the most common and well-known Western massage. In fact, Swedish massage is the basis of sports massage, deep tissue massage, aromatherapy massage, and other popular massages. Unlike Asian massages, which focus on the body’s energy channels, therapists use Swedish massage to stimulate blood circulation, relax the circulatory system, release tight muscles, restore range of motion, and relieve pain.
Benefits of Swedish Massage
- Calms the nervous system and eliminates depression
- Improve the circulatory system
Stimulation of the body’s lymphatic system that carries waste products
- Relieves body muscle spasms and relieves pain
- Improves pain caused by osteoarthritis and sciatica
Tip: If you have a fever, infection, inflammation, osteoporosis, and similar problems, massage is not a good choice. If you are sick, at least do not book a massager without consulting your doctor. If in doubt, talk to a specialist before booking a Swedish massage.
List of Swedish Massage Virtual Training Topics:
- Definitions and terms of massage
- Massage room and equipment
- Introduction to Swedish massage
- Swedish massage techniques
- Music for massage therapy
Prerequisites for this course:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.