Visual Basic .NET E-Learning
Visual Basic Virtual Tutorial, this course teaches you how to program with Visual Basic from scratch.
VB.NET can be called a structured and intuitive version of basic languages such as basic and quick basic. This language is used to produce a wide range of software and is able to program for mobile and can support from the simplest software to the best applications and databases.
You will start by learning how to install and use the Visual Studio development environment. This course then teaches you how to create classes that define properties, methods, and events in VB.NET, as well as understand and use override methods and operations, and perform calculations. This video tutorial will also cover topics such as debugging programs, working with data types, branching and loop commands, and using daily subroutines, object-oriented functions, and techniques. You will learn how to use LINQ to select, modify, and sort information, as well as easily read and write data in files. Finally, you will learn about printing and print preview.
After completing the Visual Basic course, you will be fully capable of programming with Visual Basic.NET.
The student learns in this course:
- Work with Visual Basic .NET controls
- Work with menus and dialogs
- Variables and operators in Visual Basic
- Decision structures
- Rings and timers
- Debugging Visual Basic applications
- Manage data with arrays and collections
- Majua and routine
- Text files and word processing
- Distribute Visual Basic applications
- Inherit the form and create basic classes
- Graphics and animation
- Familiarity with ADO.NET
- View HTML files with Internet Explorer
- Create interactive web applications using web forms
Prerequisites for Visual Basic Virtual Training Course:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and the course is taught from the beginning.