Controlling Anger E-Learning
Anger Virtual Training Virtual anger is one of the most complex human emotions and a common reaction to failure and abuse. We have all faced angry situations throughout our lives. The problem with anger is that it is a part of life though. But it prevents us from achieving our goals. And this is why people are in conflict over anger. On the one hand, anger is a natural human response. And on the other hand, it can disrupt interpersonal relationships and prevent us from achieving goals.
In fact, anger is a common emotion that is experienced more by friends and relatives who have not been able to meet our expectations. The emotions that are most associated with anger are anger, violence, hostility, resentment, anger, hatred, provocation, jealousy, resentment, intentionality, sadness.
This course is prepared at the request of the applicants and you can participate in the anger control training course with us and get a valid degree.
Note: This content contains 503 minutes of audio files.
What you will learn in the anger management virtual training course:
Discover the “energy” behind the feeling of anger and the steps you can take to lead it to meaningful, valuable and satisfying results.
Get acquainted (gain, obtain) with present-day techniques that came from Dr. Ronald Potter-Afron.
- 3 Understand the anger classification used by modern psychologists.
- Briefly learn about BEL models used in ontological coaching.
- Briefly learn about the OAR models used in ontological coaching.
- Downloadable and practical PDF worksheet to help you work with anger.
- Learn how to “step” and “walk” from “anger” and related emotions.
- Explore different types of emotions similar to and opposite to the emotions of a nervous observer.
- Learn to overcome anger and control its energy.
- Create “anger” with 120 different feelings related to anger.
- Learn to control anger with 30 opposite feelings of anger.
Precautions of anger management course:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.