Food Industry E-Learning
Use the up and down keys to increase or decrease the volume.
1: Easy online registration
2: Get instant content
3: Get a free degree
Update calendar of virtual food industry training course
Guide to participate in the course and obtain a valid certificate of virtual education in the food industry
Virtual food industry training is created for people to be fully acquainted with the food industry. The food industry is one of the largest industries in the world. It makes sense, because we all need food on a daily basis. But this industry has also become one of our biggest problems. Manufacturers are putting a lot of pressure on their quantity, while ignoring the quality of their products. Fortunately, there are companies that care about the health of their consumers.
The field of work of a food industry specialist who specializes in the field of chemical engineering of food industry orientation is the design of each unit of production process, design of different lines of preparation, processing and packaging of food and also design of food production factories. He designs or creates production units according to the physical, chemical, microbiological, nutritional and health characteristics of food and solves the problems of food industry production lines.
The food industry expert must be very careful, pay attention to details and pay special attention to health laws. As a food industry expert, you should be knowledgeable in areas such as chemical engineering, production planning, market research, customer behavior and financial management.
Duties of food industry expert:
- Provide correct nutritional information for product labels
- Explore ways to keep food fresh and safe
- Find ways to produce fast and cheap food
- Health and food quality testing
- Work on new ingredients to achieve new food composition
- Modify foods such as the production of non-fat products
- Perform the necessary tests and produce product samples
- Food quality and hygiene control
- Designing food production processes in bulk
- Design of food production machines and factories
Who is this course for:
food industry engineering
Prerequisites for virtual food industry training course:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and the course is taught from the beginning.