Virtual training for working with forklifts, partitions, or forklifts is a machine that has a mast, prongs, and accessories that are designed and built according to the type of activity for transporting, moving, and storing loads in different shapes and capacities and according to the type of work and environment. It uses fossil fuels, gas, or electricity. The type of operation in a forklift is based on the rule of two weights balanced on an axis that are completely opposite each other and in the opposite direction, and in fact, the same principle governing the oscillating action in the forklift is true. That is, having a support point that is the same as the front wheels in the forklift, the load placed on the forks is balanced by the weight of the forklift, and thus the load is shifted after balancing by the moving force of the forklift engine.
The tentacles are part of these machines that are loaded on them. The power and energy of forklifts are supplied by electric motors or internal combustion engines that run on diesel, gasoline, or LPG fuels. In the forklift training course, you will be fully acquainted with the principles of working with forklifts.
Topics of forklift virtual training course:
- Ability to detect systems used in forklifts
- Recognize forklifts and related hazards
- Ability to service and maintain the forklift
- Ability to enforce traffic rules and regulations
- Ability to detect control room equipment
- Ability to implement safety when working with machines
- Ability to navigate and perform device operations
- How to operate the forklift safely
- Methods of visiting and inspecting forklifts
- Types of cranes and related definitions
- Dangers of working with cranes and lifting equipment and ways to prevent them
- Principles of safety in deployment – commissioning and working with cranes
- How to inspect cranes
- Familiarity with loading equipment and their control
- SWL (definitions and calculation method)
- Familiarity with safety rules and regulations for working with forklifts and cranes
- Provide relevant educational pictures and videos
Prerequisites for the forklift training course:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.