Network Security Management E-Learning ISO 27033 E-Learning
Virtual training on network security management issues ISO 27033, ISO / IEC 27033 standard, which is part of the information security standard, describes and guides the method of guidance and management in the network security sector and includes standards in seven separate sections.
- Suggestions for identifying, analyzing and risking network security
- Full definition of top-down network security
- Provide an overview of security controls for the security of networks with technical architecture
- Introducing the network security architecture path
- Covering the implementation and operation of network security, and continuous monitoring and review and control
Other relevant parts of this standard are:
ISO 27033-2: Guidelines for designing and implementing network security
ISO 27033-3: Reference of network scenarios, risks and design techniques and control of important issues
ISO 27033-4: Securing inter-network communications using secure gateways
ISO 27033-5: Providing security for VPN networks
ISO 27033-6: Convergence of IP addresses
ISO 27033-7: Wireless networks
Summary of this course:
A large network cannot be compacted and managed by human effort alone. The complexity of such a system requires the use of automated management tools. If the network includes equipment from different manufacturers, the need for such tools increases and it becomes difficult to provide these tools. In response to these needs, standards related to network management have been developed that cover management services, protocols, and databases. To date, the most widely used standard of this type has been the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP).
List of ISO 27033 Network Security Management Virtual Training Course Topics:
- Computer networks
- Principles of computer network security
- Data and network security
- ISO 27033 standard
Prerequisites for ISO 27033 Network Security Management Training Course:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.