Virtual Psychometry Training: Literally meaning measuring what is psychological. A strong foundation in statistics and psychology is the key to success in this course. Having a rich knowledge of psychology and a good acquaintance with the philosophy of science, in addition to mastering mathematics and statistics, has made some students less interested in this field. While psychometrics training course has countless attractions and no student can say that the courses in this field are repetitive. To progress in this course, master various statistical software such as SPSS, LISREL, BILOG, multilog, SAS, and other software to perform analysis. Statistical is needed.
Psychometrics, in other words, deals with research methodology in the behavioral and social sciences, and how we can direct our research activities towards pure and less biased science in psychology and educational sciences is one of the goals of this field worldwide. Psychometrics is the origin of intelligence testing. , Personality testing and job evaluation.
In this training course, due to the emergence of technology and the urgent needs of human society, dramatic changes have taken place. Psychiatrists also use topics related to statistical scientists and quantitative methods to learn ways to organize and analyze data in order to quantify qualities. Today, anyone who conducts research in the field of behavioral and social sciences will surely be confronted with the concepts of psychometrics. Psychometric methods are the backbone of psychology as objective science.
Virtual psychometrics training course topics:
- Principles of psychometrics
- Self-knowledge tests
- Women’s self-knowledge test
- Psychometric tests
Applications of psychometrics
- Prediction: People can predict their future success in a certain field such as academic or career advancement. Psychometrics are used to measure a person’s academic achievement and other characteristics. In fact, predicting data is a little more reliable and accurate than delusional thinking.
- Selection: In institutions and organizations, psychometric tests are used for the proper selection of individuals.
- Classification: Classification is the grouping of people based on logical divisions. Classification requires determining which group a particular person should be placed in. Or based on how to be trained or treated. Psychometrics provides the tools and equipment needed to classify individuals.
- Evaluation: Psychometric tools to judge and evaluate programs, methods. Therapeutic measures and the rate of patients’ progress as well as the review of new treatment methods are used.
Prerequisites for a psychometrics training course:
- This course does not require special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.