SFBB Standard Topics E-Learning
SFBB Standard Topics Virtual Learning: SFBB is a simple and comprehensive standard for food safety and health. Designed by FOOD STANDARDS AGENCY in 2006 and translated and compiled in 2010. The SFBB standard is for fast foods, restaurants, hotel restaurants, caterers, coffee shops, confectioneries, food preparation centers, ready-to-eat food manufacturers and food distributors. The SFBB standard is a new way of cooking, preparing and serving food properly and safely in accordance with all the principles of international food preparation and cooking. And emphasizes the hygienic principles of cooking, heating, cooling and washing. This standard is significantly different from other food safety standards, which in most cases are not compatible with the conditions and facilities of small food production and cooking units.
SFBB Standard Topics Virtual Training Course Topics:
- Public food health
- Food health and hygiene
- Familiarity with the standard
- Standard requirements
- Occupational health and safety in food factories
Safe food and therefore better business include the following:
- Freeze food
- Management using daily collection performance reviews
Some requirements of the SFBB certification before starting work with food:
- Always wash your hands
- Wear clean clothes
- Be sure to wear a hat
- Take out watches and jewelry or anything you have in your hand
- Be sure to have work clothes
- If you have problems such as vomiting or diarrhea, inform your manager and do not touch food at all.
And when you start working with food:
- No smoking
- No eating or drinking
- Do not touch the face, cough or sneeze
Prerequisites for the SFBB Standard Topics Course:
- This course does not require special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.