Follow us:-
  • By Oxford Certificate
  • November 8, 2021
  • No Comments

Skimming And Strengthening Memory E-Learning

Virtual training to strengthen memory and speed reading: Reading is one of the most important means of human communication with the outside environment. Meanwhile, the variety of content is increasing at an indescribable rate. The number of newspapers, magazines, textbooks, fiction, science, research, etc. is increasing every day. In this regard, more study is needed, but the main problem is that you need to spend more time studying to increase your knowledge. But unfortunately, time is limited and cannot be increased, so what is the solution? The only solution is to speed up your study so that you do not fall behind in science.

We live in an age of technology. Where despite the little opportunity we have. There are so many things to learn that learning each one requires a lot of study and research. Given the little time, we have on a daily basis, learning this amount of information and content will seem impossible. But it is interesting to know that new things can be learned and remembered at the same time and with little opportunity. Speed ​​reading gives you the opportunity to read more quickly. As a result, you will spend less time learning about the past and more opportunities to learn new things.

This course also contains 12 minutes of audio files.

Virtual training courses on memory enhancement and speed reading:

  • Ways to boost memory
  • 57 lessons to strengthen memory
  • New study and speed reading techniques

Are you familiar with the 20-80 rule?
In 1906, an Italian economist named Pareto, while researching the distribution of wealth in Italy, found that 80% of his country’s wealth was in the hands of 20% of the population. He called the 20% influential and wealthy an important minority. The other 80% of the population called the minority insignificant. Many researchers have examined this result in their field of work and reached similar conclusions. In 1940, the pioneer of quality management attributed this principle to Pareto and called it the 20-80 rule.

This law is one of the most useful concepts in the field of management and life:

  • 80% of your profit is related to 20% of your products or services.
  • 80% of patients suffer from 20% of diseases.
  • 80% of accidents are related to 20% of driving violations.
  • 80% of your success is related to 20% of your activity.

You often see people working full time but apparently not doing much because they are postponing one or two main tasks.

Prerequisites for memory and speed reading training course:

  • This course does not require special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *