Specialized English Language Email E-Learning
Virtual English E-Learning Virtual English Course, this course is designed based on the basic skills required in today’s world of work and competition. And it can be used for all managers, businessmen, professors, and activists in various fields. Learning email skills is now an integral part of the business world.
What you will learn in the specialized e-mail virtual English language course:
- Write the correct official emails.
- Follow email etiquette.
- Avoid common and embarrassing mistakes.
- Use standard phrases and words.
- Apply new grammar knowledge.
- Avoid bad writing marks.
- Write much more effective emails.
- Also write better informal emails.
- Learn email etiquette.
- Write emails with the right structure.
- Learn the most commonly used correspondence phrases.
- Have the necessary formal tone grammar.
- Be competent in the constitutions of punctuation marks.
- Avoid embarrassing mistakes that may cost you.
Who is this course for:
- Intermediate to advanced English language learners
- Business English speakers
- Everyone who writes email.
- Especially those who write business emails.
- Definitely those who write emails at work.
- Even regular email writers can learn a lot from this course.
- If you are an advanced English speaker, you can still learn about email structure, standard phrases, as well as some common mistakes you may still make.
- If you are a native speaker. You can learn about the etiquette of the email, the structure of the email, as well as the typographical errors you are likely to make.
- If you are not at least an intermediate level English speaker. You may not be able to follow all items as provided. However, you will still be able to learn some of the content provided. Especially what is available in the downloadable PDF (cheat sheet).
Prerequisites for the specialized English language course of e-mail:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.