Topics Of IMS Integrated Management Systems E-Learning
Virtual training on integrated IMS management system topics: One of the ways to achieve optimal performance and organizational development is to use existing standards. Now, in different fields and considering the breadth of expectations, actions and processes, we are faced with the diversity of these standards. On the other hand, each standard has its own advantages. In this regard, it is important to create integration in decisions, managements, standards and strategies.
Integrated Management System (IMS) is a standard consisting of three well-known standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. This standard consists of a set of requirements that organizations have to improve process performance, improve environmental issues, comply with and improve safety and occupational principles, and comply with laws and regulations.
Summary of this course:
In this course, eight principles of quality management based on the set of international quality management standards ISO 9000 2000 are introduced and explained. These principles can be applied by senior management as a framework to guide your organization toward improved performance. These principles are derived from the collective experience and knowledge of international experts who participate in Technical Committee No. 176 of the International Organization for Standardization (TC176 / ISO) entitled “Quality Management and Assurance”. It is responsible for ISO 9000.
These eight principles are:
- Principle 1 – Axis customer
- Principle 2 – Leadership
- Principle 3 – Involvement of individuals
- Principle 4 – Process approach
- Principle 5 – Systemic approach in standard management
- Principle 6 – Continuous improvement
- Principle 7 – A realistic approach to decision making
- Principle 8 – Mutual benefit relationship with the supplier
Virtual Training Course Topics in IMS Integrated Management System Topics:
- ISO 14001
- ISO 18001 (standard)
- Concepts in integrated management
- Integrated management system
- ISO 9001
Prerequisites for the IMS Integrated Management System Training Course:
- This course does not require special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.