Topics Of ISO / TS 29001, Petrochemical, Gas And Oil Industry Quality Management E-Learning
Virtual training on quality management of oil, gas and petrochemical industries ISO / TS 29001: The oil, gas and petrochemical industry can be considered as one of the most important and valuable assets of all industries in the world. It can be said that the oil, gas and petrochemical industries are among the industries that even their minor risks should not be ignored. As we have seen, such waivers have imposed exorbitant costs on organizations. These costs include financial and human costs and create environmental, safety and occupational health risks.
From the fifties onwards, when the idea of a “quality management system” was formed, different classes began to standardize for their own quality management system. After introducing the ISO 9000 standard series as an international standard for quality management systems, different classes formed standards for a quality management system. Which, on the one hand, are based on international standards and, on the other hand, should be formulated in accordance with the current trade union requirements. Considering an investment in the oil, petrochemical and natural gas industries, the application of ISO / TS 29001 can be an effective aid to the quality management approach.
The ISO / TS29001 oil, gas and petrochemical industry quality management system standard uses exactly the standard structure of the ISO9001 quality management system. With the difference that special requirements related to the oil, gas and petrochemical industry were added to this standard. The first standard version of the ISO / TS29001 Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industry Quality Management System was developed in 2003. The second edition of this standard was then revised in 2007. The ISO / TS29001 standard, version 2010, is now recognized as the latest version of this standard and is used in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
List of e-learning topics in quality management of oil, gas and petrochemical industries ISO / TS 29001:
- Familiarity with ISO29001
- ISO / TS29001 standard
- Energy statistics and indicators in Iran
- Evaluation of oil reserves
- ISO29001 quality management
- Standard of oil and petrochemical industries
Benefits of ISO / TS 29001 Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industry Quality Management Training Course:
- Paying attention to the principle of customer satisfaction in addition to the requirements related to the oil, gas and petrochemical industries
- Using PDCA Deming Cycle in Process Management
- Identify and evaluate risks in the supply chain
- Considering all the characteristics related to the design, research and development, production, delivery and provision of services related to the oil, gas and petrochemical industry
- Pay attention to some Japanese principles such as QFD and 5S
Prerequisite for ISO / TS 29001 Quality Management Course on Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industries:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and the course is taught from the beginning.