Topics Of The Dispute Resolution Process With ISO 10003 Standard E-Learning
Virtual training on dispute resolution process topics with ISO 10003 standard: ISO 10003 standard, dispute resolution process, is a solution to compensate the complaints of companies that do not have a solution to solve these problems in the domestic sector. This International Standard can be proposed to complainants to design a dispute resolution process and decide when to resolve disputes. And select a dispute resolution provider that has the ability to address the specific expectations and needs of the organization. This international standard can help organizations and individuals evaluate the effectiveness, efficiency, and impartiality of an organization’s dispute resolution process.
This International Standard is applicable to:
-Complaints about the features of the organization’s products that are expected by the customer and related to the process of handling complaints and resolving disputes
- Resolving disputes arising from domestic or foreign trade activities
- Guidance on determining when and how organizations participate in resolving disputes
- Guidance in selecting suppliers and using their services
Virtual Training Course Topics Dispute Resolution Process Topics with ISO 10003:
- Monitor, evaluate and improve the dispute resolution process. Tips on managing an organization’s involvement in dispute resolution Essentials of an available dispute resolution, transparent, appropriate and fair
Benefits of the Dispute Resolution Process Topics with ISO 10003 standard:
- Provide a flexible dispute resolution process that can be cheaper, easier, and faster than court-related processes.
- Helping to create customer satisfaction and loyalty as well as providing a model for individuals and organizations. To be able to evaluate the claims of organizations and suppliers that they are efficient, effective and impartial.
- Improve the reputation and credibility of the organization or avoid damaging it
- Improve domestic and foreign competition
- Build lasting and fair trust in global market disputes
- Help inform potential users to resolve disputes about access conditions, costs and legal consequences.
- Provide the ability of the organization to identify and resolve the causes of disputes
- Improving the method of handling complaints and disputes of the organization.
- Provide additional information that can help improve the organization’s processes and products.
Prerequisites for Virtual Training Course Topics in Dispute Resolution Process Using ISO 10003:
- This course does not require special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.