Work Psychology E-Learning
Virtual work psychology training is designed to familiarize you with definitions. Work psychology can be said to be a field of psychology in which human behavior in relation to work is studied. The main purpose of a work psychologist is to study and apply those principles and findings of psychology that affect the relationship between man and his work.
The field of work psychology is related to two areas:
1- It studies and examines human work and behavior in relation to it.
- Vote uses the rules and findings of psychology to minimize human problems during work.
In work psychology, the main effort of a psychologist is to:
- Every production or service organization should produce those goods and services that, firstly, meet the “reasonable” needs of human beings and, secondly, in this way, the physical well-being and personal and human values of the people should be considered.
- Increase the efficiency and especially the effectiveness of the activities of the employees of the organizations in the production and distribution of goods and services.
Provide conditions for the employees of the organizations to work with faith and interest.
The personal and human values of the employees of the organizations should be preserved and the means should be provided to ensure the safety of the employees in the field of physical and mental health.
- Mental health of employees of organizations with all its dimensions should be provided and the growth and development of their personality along with increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of their activities, should be considered.
Human problems in the workplace should be solved and if we want to be more realistic, “human problems in the workplace should be minimized.
List of Occupational Psychology Virtual Training Course Topics:
- Work psychology
- Work Psychology Booklet
- PowerPoint Work Psychology
- Personality psychology in the workplace
- Workplace conditions
- Differences in the workplace
- User ergonomics
- Ergonomics in the workplace
- Women’s employment
- Concepts of employment exams
- Principles of human resource management
Virtual work psychology training course is useful for the following disciplines:
Prerequisites for Occupational Psychology:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and is taught from the ground up.