Applying The Basic Principles Of Working At Height E-Learning
Virtual training using the basic principles of working at height has been created for people to be fully acquainted with the basic principles of working at height. Working at heights is a risky activity. And it is called work that is done in any place at height. And if there are no precautions in the workplace. One can fall from a certain distance. And as a result, lead to personal injury or even death.
Some of these altitude measures include:
- Provide a well-built work platform with protective boards. (If this is not practical or short-term, suspension work equipment such as a rope should be used.)
- Provide equipment needed to save people in a mass fall or individual fall inhibitor.
Use ladders or step ladders if none of the above can be done.
Safe ways to work at height:
- Restriction system: It is a system that prevents a person from falling.
It is used in two general forms such as protective fence and individual, including the connection point, lanyard and full body support belt.
- Stopping system: It is a system that reduces the severity of injuries by using the appropriate equipment, in case of a fall, by absorbing the energy caused by the fall.
It is used in two individual forms, including a full body support belt, a safety rope, and the like, and general, such as a safety net.
- Rope access: This method includes two separate secure systems.
One acts as an access rope and the other as a backup rope.
Virtual training course topics Applying the basic principles of working at height:
Do mental and physical fitness
Select and use the appropriate tools for working at height
Application of work safety items at height
Applying work-related standards at a height
Specialized evaluation and review of the type of work
Performing specialized consultations with technical professors
Prerequisites for applying the basic principles of working at height:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and the course is taught from the beginning.