Communication With Tourists In English (Introductory Level) E-Learning
Virtual Learning to Communicate with Tourists in English – Introductory Level: Tourism is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world that has affected the world in various ways. Every year, millions of people travel from their homes to different areas for various reasons, such as seeing the attractions. Tourists travel in different ways to see different parts of the world. The tourism industry, however, is not limited to visiting attractions. Rather, the industry has many different types that are developing around the world.
Communicating with tourists in English is a skill in which English words, phrases and corrections are taught to foreign tour guides. After completing the course, the trainee can do tasks such as the correct use of words, phonetics and standard English accents, the correct use of common words and phrases. Some common idioms in everyday tourism conversations in English, conversation and everyday conversation using words and some common idioms’s tourism in English. This course teaches the basics of English terms that are essential for the tourism industry. Tests are included in the videos.
What you will learn in the Virtual Tourist Communication English Course – Introductory Level:
- Students will know the language needed to talk about tourism.
- Define tourism.
- Understand tourism vocabulary.
- Know the types of tourism.
- Understand the different types of leisure tourism.
- Get to know popular holiday activities.
- Know the different types of accommodation available to tourists.
- Name 50 types of transportation.
- Know the most common tourism jobs.
Tourist Communication Course in English – Who is suitable for the introductory level:
- English language learners who need / can use English in the tourism industry.
Prerequisites for the Virtual Training Course for Communicating with Tourists in English – Introductory Level:
- This course is taught from the basics and does not require any special prerequisites.