First Aid & Safety In Soccer E-Learning
Virtual training in the use of safety, health and first aid in the football industry, has been created for people to be fully acquainted with the use of safety, health and first aid in the football industry. A set of measures, operations and care that is taken immediately after the accident and to the injured or injured in the accident, to prevent factors that threaten their lives and health, and reduce the severity of the accident and Continue to get the doctor to the scene or take them to medical centers.
The purpose of these aids is not only to save the sick or injured person from the risk of death but also to reduce and alleviate the patient’s discomfort and pain, both mentally and physically, through helpful measures and care, which is also considered as first aid. To be.
The primary treatment for sports injuries includes the following steps:
- Protect and prevent further injury, for example by using orthopedic aids.
- Rest, which depends on the type of injury from its absolute form to relative rest.
- Using ice that reduces pain, swelling and inflammation.
- Apply pressure that, if used with ice, will limit inflation.
- Holding the injured limb above the level of the heart, which facilitates venous drainage from the relevant area.
- Protective actions used in cases of minor and asymptomatic athlete injuries, such as the use of a bandage for a slight ankle sprain.
Virtual training courses on safety, health and first aid in the football industry:
Applying the principles of personal hygiene
Applying the principles of public health
Applying occupational safety principles
Application of principles and means of first aid
Use of first aid for bleeding and shock
Using first aid in fractures, dislocations and muscle injuries and carrying the injured
Prerequisites for the course of applying safety, health and first aid in the football industry:
This course does not require any special prerequisites and the course is taught from the beginning.